For TMS-EEG this product has unrivalled resolution of TMS artefacts making it the solution for studying early brain responses to magnetic stimulation (from 2ms onwards).
This advanced EEG system is built for demanding clinical and research use. It features high sampling rates within a portable, easy-to-use device.
TruScan can stream data in real time via UDP, for BCI and other research applications. The acquisition user interface is intuitive to use in a dashboard format and the review software allows easy but powerful analysis.
Key Product Features:
- TMS artefact recovery time as low as 2ms
- System capable of up to 256 channel recording and visualisation
- Amplitude, frequency and coherency brain mapping
- Spectral analysis from multiple segments
- Integrated patient database within the software suites for review and analysis
- Export to other EEG/ERP data formats, Matlab and Excel