The DuoMAG MP-Dual combines two DuoMAG MP TMS stimulators to provide a fully configurable paired pulse TMS system. This combination allows individual control of the amplitude of both stimulators as well as the capability of setting inter stimulus interval (ISI) and delivering the defined paired pulse stimulation through a single coil.
The paired pulse functionality allows users to deliver precise sub- and supra-threshold conditioning and test pulses which is a vital component when studying inter and intracortical inhibition and facilitation. The inter stimulus interval for the two pulses is adjustable either in the supplied control software or external control via TTL inputs, offering the ultimate flexibility in ISI control.
DuoMAG MP-Dual TMS allows users to combine the two stimulator outputs into a single pulse, providing a pulse amplitude that equates to 140% of a single DuoMAG MP output. The DuoMAG MP-Dual can also be used with two separate coils to carry out interhemispheric (bilateral) stimulation.
DuoMAG MP-Dual features:
- Controllable from coil handle, computer interface or external triggering
- Up to 4Hz repetition rate (0.5Hz at maximum output)
- High resolution inter stimulus interval (ISI) of 0.1 ms for the range of 0.5 – 100ms
- Suitable for use with two coils for interhemispheric (bilateral) stimulation
- External communications via TTL in/out triggers and USB
- System control and configuration via Windows based touch-screen (optional)
- Combined stimulator output of 140% (of a single DuoMAG MP output)
- Compatible with a wide range of circular, focal figure-8 and cone shaped coils
The DuoMag MP-Dual paired pulse TMS is a CE-certified medical device for non-invasive brain stimulation in humans. It is limited to investigational and research use in the USA.