The DuoMAG MP-Dual combines two DuoMAG MP stimulators to provide a fully configurable paired pulse TMS stimulator. This combination allows individual control of the amplitude of both stimulators as well as the capability of setting inter stimulus interval (ISI) and delivering the defined paired–pulse stimulation through a single coil.
The paired-pulse functionality allows users to deliver precise sub- and supra-threshold conditioning and test pulses which is a vital component when studying Inter- and Intra-Cortical Inhibition and Facilitation. The inter stimulus interval for the two pulses is adjustable either in the supplied control software or external control via TTL inputs, offering the ultimate flexibility in ISI control.
DuoMAG MP-Dual allows users to combine the two stimulator pulses into a single pulse providing a pulse amplitude that equates to 140% of a single DuoMAG MP output. The DuoMAG MP-Dual can also be used with two separate coils to carryout interhemispheric (bilateral) stimulation.
DuoMAG MP-Dual features:
- Controllable from coil controls, computer interface or external triggering
- Up to 4Hz repetition rate (0.5Hz at maximum output)
- High resolution Inter stimulus interval (ISI) of 0.1 ms for the range of 0.5 – 100ms
- Use with two coils for interhemispheric (bilateral) stimulation
- External communications via TTL in/out triggers and USB.
- System control and configuration via Windows based touch-screen.
- Controllable from an external device.
- Custom protocol editor and storage by way of built-in computer.
- Combined stimulator output of 140% (of a single DuoMAG MP output).
- Can be configured to carryout bilateral (interhemispheric) stimulation
- Supported by a complete range of circular, figure-8, focal and cone shaped coils.
The DuoMag MP-Dual paired pulse transcranial magnetic stimulator is a CE-certified medical device for non-invasive brain stimulation in humans. It is limited to investigational and research use in the USA.