Brainsight TMS NavigationSelect Options
Axilum TMS RobotSelect Options
Axilum TMS CobotSelect Options
Neuronavigation systems enable accurate planning, targeting and monitoring for brain stimulation studies using TMS and tES. They can also be used for 3D localisation of Neuroimaging systems, such as EEG and NIRS.
These techniques offer researchers the ability to:
- accurately and consistently place a TMS coil over a 3D reconstruction of the head and/or brain;
- precisely record position, orientation and physiological outputs (EMG, EEG, NIRS) associated with a specific site of the brain;
- automate TMS coil placement and tracking using a dedicated TMS Robot;
- use stimulation site coordinates from electric field modelling software to locate tES stimulating electrodes;
- and reliably reproduce tES electrode locations and orientation from previous studies.