- This event has passed.
We are proud sponsors of this years BACN which is taking place at Plymouth University.
The two-day meeting will be hosted by Patric Bach and Jeremy Goslin of Plymouth University, and supported by the BACN committee. The meeting will feature a keynote speaker, two prize winner talks and three symposia. These are as follows:
- Keynote: Steven Tipper (University of York)
- BACN Mid-Career Award: Matt Lambon Ralph (University of Manchester)
- BACN Early-Career Award: Duncan Astle (MRC CBU, Cambridge)
- Symposium 1: Cognitive neuroscience of object affordance and it’s clinical implications; Sanjay Kumar, Magdalena Ietswaart, Ellen Poliakoff, Pia Rotshtein and Patric Bach.
- Symposium 2: Neurofeedback for the 21st Century; John Gruzelier, Tibor Auer, Eddy Davelaar and Katia Rubia.
- Symposium 3: New analysis methods of EEG in cognitive neuroscience, Giorgio Ganis, Laura Astolfi, Marios Philiastinides and Bruno Rossion.