BrainBox Initiative Conference 2017
The BrainBox Initiative Conference is specifically designed to give young neuroscientists a voice by providing valuable opportunities to present and be recognised for their research, network and exchange ideas with their peers and discover opportunities to collaborate.
Included in the programme will be some innovative and exciting activities such as:
A multi- disciplinary research match-making session. Similar to speed-dating where delegates will be given the opportunity to learn about research projects that are looking for collaboration and input.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Jacinta O’Shea. Oxford University
- Dr Inês Violante. Imperial College
- Dr Til Ole Bergmann. University of Tuebingen
- Dr Mitchell Goldsworthy. University of Adelaide
- Dr James Kolasinski. Cardiff University.
This conference is organised and delivered in collaboration with a scientific committee including:
- Professor John Rothwell, University College London (UCL)
- Professor Sven Bestmann, UCL
- Dr Charlie Stagg, Oxford University
- Dr Joseph Devlin, UCL
- Dr Michael Banissy, Goldsmiths
- Dr Paul Taylor, LMU Munich
Further details about their work and their presentations will be made available over the next few weeks and months. So please keep coming back and visiting our Twitter feed to find out more.
You will also be able to hear about how the winners of the 2016 Research Challenge, Helen Nuttall and Siddarth Kohli, got on with their Research Challenge studies, as well as hearing about the work of the 2017 Young Investigator Award.
A full conference programme will be made available very soon.