BrainBox Initiative Conference 2018
The BrainBox Initiative Conference 2018
Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation and Brain Imaging Conference
The BrainBox Initiative Conference is specifically designed to give early career neuroscientists a voice by providing valuable opportunities to present and be recognised for their research, network and exchange ideas with their peers and discover opportunities to collaborate.
The programme includes:
- Chairman Professor Sven Bestmann, University College London
- Keynote speaker – Professor Zoe Kourtzi, University of Cambridge
- Keynote speaker – Professor Paul Taylor, LMU Munich
- An update from 2017 Research Challenge winners, Naheem Bashir and Tegan Penton
- Keynote speaker – Professor Yoshikazu Ugawa, Fukushima Medical University
- Dr Camilla Nord, University of Oxford
- Poster pitches and session
- Research Challenge 2018
- Young Investigator Award 2018
- Networking opportunities
- Multimodal product demonstrations
- Plus much more!
Don’t miss out – Register here.
(This link will take you to the BrainBox Initiative website to register)
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:
*New* Satellite event – Advanced TMS Techniques Workshop, exclusive for BBI Conference attendees. Register here.