BrainBox Initiative Conference 2018
The BrainBox Initiative Conference 2018
For non-invasive, multimodal brain stimulation and brain imaging.
The BrainBox Initiative Conference is specifically designed to give early career neuroscientists a voice by providing valuable opportunities to present and be recognised for their research, network and exchange ideas with their peers and discover opportunities to collaborate.
The programme includes:
- Chairman Professor Sven Bestmann, University College London
- An update from 2017 Research Challenge winners, Naheem Bashir and Tegan Penton
- Keynote speakers – Professor Yoshikazu Ugawa and Professor Paul Taylor
- Poster pitches and session
- Research Challenge 2018
- Young Investigator Award 2018
- Multimodal product demonstrations
- Plus much more!
Don’t miss out – Register here.
(This link will take you to the BrainBox Initiative website to register)
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: