Fundamentals and Applications of TMS Workshop
Fundamentals and Applications of TMS Workshop, London, 30 Nov – 2 Dec 2018.
This 2.5 day transcranial magnetic stimulation workshop (TMS workshop) is run in collaboration with neuroscientists from the Institute of Neurology at UCL aims to provide participants with plenty of hands-on practical experience and knowledge of the basic principles of TMS and TMS research techniques.
The workshop covers:
- Basic principles of magnetic and electrical stimulation
- Physiology of transcranial stimulation of the motor cortex
- Insights into cortico-cortical connectivity
- Basic principles of twin-coil TMS
- Intra- and inter- hemispheric circuits activated by twin-coil TMS
- Principles of TMS navigation
- Research and clinical applications using TMS
- Introduction to multi-modal applications
Early Bird discount available until October 31st
(Please note, this link will take you to the BrainBox Initiative website)