An ideal opportunity has arisen for someone early in their marketing career with at least 18 months hands-on, practical experience in a general marketing function.
We’ll teach you about our products and services, so no prior experience of the sector is necessary, but a good working knowledge of events planning and delivery, social media and email marketing, developing digital content and managing a WordPress website are key must-haves in your skill set.
This role offers a great deal of autonomy, so someone who is comfortable with working on their own initiative would fit the bill perfectly. You will be expected to recruit the knowledge and support of the wider team to assist with the creation of technical content and material.
You don’t need a marketing qualification, but excellent writing skills and previous, recent experience in a similar role.
We have two areas for marketing focus: The first is the Rogue Resolutions product portfolio and the second is our recently launched engagement program, the BrainBox Initiative. Both of these areas have different needs and approaches and are not mutually exclusive.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Creation and publishing of digital content and managing content outlets, currently:
o Rogue Resolutions website
o BrainBox Initiative microsite
- Ensuring website is kept fresh, up to date and performing well
- Project managing and delivering our BrainBox Initiative Conference from start to finish, including event planning and management, marketing and promotion
- Launching and running our annual Research Challenge competition, with the view to maximising quality applications; working with prize winners throughout the course of their studies to generate content that can be used to promote the challenge as well as promote product and services
- Launching our Young Investigator Award program, promote and work with the winners to generate content to promote the next year’s award: Aiming to maximise quality applications!
- Product marketing – Responsible for raising awareness and generating interest in Rogue Resolutions product portfolio in order to increase volumes of quotations requested
- Liaising with our web agency to fix website issues and to brief ad-hoc developments
- Development and distribution of our regular e-newsletter, ‘Neuroscience Matters, including sourcing and creating content
- Creation of marketing collateral in line with marketing plans and product needs including (but not limited to):
o Writing copy for web
o Brochures and factsheets
o Occasional print and online adverts
o Display materials
- Liaising with our graphic designer, exhibition display team, videographer and print suppliers to produce marketing collateral and content
- Researching and organising our presence, and in some cases representing by attending, at exhibitions and conferences both in the UK and internationally
- Organising, attending and managing product workshops
- Measuring and analysing marketing and communication performance using Google analytics and other relevant performance measurement tools
- Management and handling of company PR
- Project manage and ongoing management of marketing campaigns
- Monthly reporting of marketing performance against KPI’s
- Segmentation of data from CRM system to support marketing efforts and inform business decisions
- Create and actively manage image library
- Other activities that may be requested by management team.
Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- City centre location.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.