If you’re thinking about putting your neuroscience knowledge to use in a commercial environment, then read on, this could be right up your street!
We’re looking to recruit a Product Specialist to our team to increase capacity while maintaining the high level of customer support that is expected by our customers and continues to differentiate our offering in the academic neuroscience research market.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Providing technical product support to customers, end users, colleagues and distribution partners;
- Conducting onsite system installations including hardware setup, software configuration and user training;
- Facilitating successful product testing and evaluation with the ability to influence marketing material and product development as a result;
- Collating, monitoring and evaluating product related feedback inline with ISO requirements for the purposes of ongoing product development and informing future product development strategy;
- Determining when product servicing is required and coordinating servicing with respective suppliers;
- Liaising with suppliers to gather technical information and coordinate customer support;
- Demonstrating system functionality and performance to potential customers during visits, conferences, workshops, exhibitions and other external promotional events and appointments;
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the techniques used in neuroscience research through academic and professional journals and if appropriate by attending educational courses and events;
- Other activities that may be requested by senior managers.
This role would suit someone with at least 2 years experience of neuroscience – either from a research background or from previous experience in a similar role or related industry. Experience of brain stimulation and/or brain imaging techniques would be a bonus.
Download the full job description below.
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to play an influential role in a small but growing company;
- Relaxed and friendly working environment; we take what we do seriously but we like to have fun along the way;
- A good deal of autonomy, you will be expected to work without supervision and on your initiative;
- Great city centre location – our offices are in the heart of Cardiff City;
- 25 days annual leave per year plus public holidays;
- £25,000 – £30,000
- Company car
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]