The NEURO PRAX MR EEG system measures physiological signals such as EEG, EMG and EP during functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
Unique amplifier technology captures EEG activity from infraslow (0-0.3Hz) to ultrafast (80-1,200Hz) frequencies, while the large dynamic range and high sampling rate make the NEURO PRAX MR system particularly suitable for MRI-EEG.
The extensive fields of application for the NEURO PRAX MR include:
- Recording and analysis of cortical and sub-cortical EEG activity
- Investigation of functional connectivity between areas of the brain
- fMRI and evoked potentials, fMRI and galvanic skin response, fMRI and facial EMG
- Quantitative EEG analysis and cognitive evoked potentials during fMRI
- fMRI and DC-EEG feedback investigations, 3D-EEG feedback
NEUROPRAX MR is approved in the EU as a Class IIa Medical Device under the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ECC and has Class II FDA clearance in the US as a Biofeedback device.