The Axilum TMS Cobot (collaborative robotics) is designed specifically to allow accurate, safe, and reproducible placement of a TMS coil during an experiment or treatment session. The TMS Cobot can be used in conjunction with a neuronavigation system such as Brainsight TMS Navigation or with its own piloting system, for applications where the participants own anatomical data (MRI) is not available or required. Both options are capable of compensating for any movement of the subject’s head to ensure constant, permanent contact between the coil and the head via its integrated pressure sensors.
Advantages of the Axilum TMS Cobot include:
- Accuracy and repeatability of TMS coil placement and navigation
- Compensation for patients’ head movement during TMS session
- Improved patient safety achieved by multiple collision detection mechanisms in each joint
- Compact, mobile design allowing the device to be moved and transported readily and easily
- Operator comfort, owing to minimal management of TMS coil’s position during the TMS session
The Axilum TMS Cobot is intended for research use only in all regions.