Brainsight TMS is a revolutionary product used in over 500 laboratories worldwide. It enables a TMS coil to be positioned over a specified target location based upon an individual’s MRI image, MRI generated 3D curvilinear reconstruction of the brain or MNI average head model brain.
Targets for stimulation can be identified by manually selecting and highlighting the desired structure or location or by combining MRI images with areas of activity highlighted with fMRI, EEG or NIRS.
With over 15 years of feedback from hundreds of researchers, Brainsight TMS neuronavigation has continually evolved as the universal neuroscience hub through integration with neuromodulation and neuroimaging systems. The key benefits include:
- Universal compatibility, working with any TMS system, from any manufacturer
- Intuitive software workflow, from setting up to performing TMS in only a few minutes
- Flexible target selection, based on:
- Standardised coordinates (MNI or Talairach)
- Mulitple overlays (CT, EEG, fMRI, MEP, NIRS, PET etc)
- Recorded coil locations from previous sessions
- Detailed recordings stored for every TMS pulse
- Multiple image file formats supported:
- Siemens .ima
- Fully exportable data for offline analysis
- Region of Interest (ROI) paint tool for 3D reconstruction or to highlight a structure, which can be exported to other software as a NIfTI file
- Automatic 3D curvilinear brain reconstruction
- Customised layouts, views and reconstructions to suit all users and requirements
- Target creation using markers or trajectories
Brainsight TMS is Class I Medical Device according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ECC within the EU. Outside the EU Brainsight TMS is intended for Research purposes only.